077.The Magic of Now
Not satisfied eating up my heart
You are swallowing up our dreams
Whether asleep or awake
Sitting on my brows
Disallowing any movement!
Trying to find the mile stones of my life
Found that stone in place of thy body
Hiding thy bosom, behind those curtains!
Your body blossoms as the petals of a flower
Upon my touching your hands with love,
While the eyes bloom at the behest of my glance!
Craving for the honey in the abode of thy lips
After starving in silence and prowling in darkness,
Outstretching my hands I land up in your lap!
The shadow of your soul conceals my being;
As I forget the language love losing its expression
You infuse energy with the amalgamation of lips!
Let me fall asleep inside thy eyes
Where my spirit can find its eternity!
1 8 2010
rajagopal haran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (077.The Magic of Now by rajagopal haran )
- The wind brings warning, xeno drone
- My nature is to write, gajanan mishra
- Two Rings, Shannon Paterson
- Dreams Incarnate, Dylan Engelbrecht
- The Rose, Neela Nath
- No one to question, hasmukh amathalal
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
- Watch, ramesh rai
- You Know I Do, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)