079.Nothing like Anything
Am I the bullock?
Pulling hard the cart!
Loaded with water tanks
With my mouth turning dry of thirst!
Let me live a life
Once in my life!
Want to be with flowers
Speaking all day with butterflies!
Should be traveling
Like the white clouds
Without the burden of water
In a procession over mountain peaks!
Transform myself into air
Gentle in speed and mild in odor
Carrying the aroma of garden
Embracing the people
In the still of evening!
Let a chance be given
To become the soil
Quenching my thirst
By drenching in the rain
Evaporating the warm odor
From the core of the earth
With the bonus gift!
Turn me fast into a spring delight
With the sweet warm water
Gushing into a stream,
I will stroll in the path
Emitting wobbling sound
That rejoices the wild!
Once I want to rise as the Sun
Waking up the world
From the slumber so deep
With the golden rays
That peep thro’ the holes!
Will I be natural once on this earth?
Oh God! At least reply my question
A whisper will do!
rajagopal haran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (079.Nothing like Anything by rajagopal haran )
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid