Going along the river banks
Flooded with water
That oscillates the plants,
Those resting on its stream
Getting the spray
Springing up from the recoil,
Birds in the groves
Singing their moods
Those shake the sleeping souls,
Nothing is bothering me!
Walking and walking,
Fear of getting lost
In the jungle of humans,
Make me cross the river
In the trodden paths
Never turning to
the source of the river
Nor peeping the bottom,
the resting place of fish and turtles!
I see the foot steps of a hundred,
Tapering into dots
Mean nothing to me,
I am just crossing the river,
On the blind line
Drawn by somebody!
When will I become that somebody,
making those lines, attracting everybody?
19 06 2010
rajagopal haran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (081.Unknown Thoughts by rajagopal haran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak