Karl Stuart Kline
(1.4) Madness Waits for Me
Somewhere, Madness waits for me...
I know, for I can see it in my dreams.
It's not a pleasant thing to see,
But then sanity is never what it seems...
There are Things that hide and lay in wait...
I know, for I can hold their presence back,
But they won't really show until it's too late
And I am overwhelmed by their attack...
Karl Stuart Kline's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((1.4) Madness Waits for Me by Karl Stuart Kline )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To Like Is Not to Love, Sandra Feldman
- Byrne-Milliron at dusk, Jeffrey Tillery
- longest ever tattoo (unfinished), lee fones
- Together..... My Love And I, Lora Colon
- VOICE OF REDEMPTION, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- And...Enter The Children, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Quickened Methods To Destroy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love Is In The Air, Lilly Emery
- THE MULES' TIME زمن البغال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sing Along Song, Sandra Feldman