Karl Stuart Kline
(1.4) Madness Waits for Me
Somewhere, Madness waits for me...
I know, for I can see it in my dreams.
It's not a pleasant thing to see,
But then sanity is never what it seems...
There are Things that hide and lay in wait...
I know, for I can hold their presence back,
But they won't really show until it's too late
And I am overwhelmed by their attack...
Karl Stuart Kline's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((1.4) Madness Waits for Me by Karl Stuart Kline )
- In den vreemde, Madrason writer
- SOLVING THE OLD CONUNDRUM THAT ASKS WHIC.., Nicholas Campbell
- Does He Tell Her About Me?, Emma R. Kessler
- Evil's ugly makers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- LOVE, Nicholas Campbell
- I'm So Lonely, Emma R. Kessler
- THE KING, Nicholas Campbell
- Fair Exchange?, John F. McCullagh
- When I Lost You, Emma R. Kessler
- Sleepyhead, Mark R. Elias
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns