100 Cups of Coffee
I am the new Philip J Fry.
I want to break the record
100 cups of coffee
In 24 hours.
One every 20 minutes.
Would I shake
Would I laugh
Would caffeine at those doses
Make me hallucinate
Like smoking four cigarettes in ten minutes
As I did
For a dare
Although I must admit
I'd be hard pressed
To have a robot for a friend
And a cyclops as a lover.
I hope the future
Is just as fun
As it looks in my favourite show.
Gary Diamond's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (100 Cups of Coffee by Gary Diamond )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Invisible wall, Zillur Rahman Shuvro