1024 CHRISTMAS VISITOR
Shaped Poems are popular in the UK an often at Christmas we write conical ones to resemble Christmas Trees. PH won't allow me to centre so you will have to turn your screen through 180 degrees - anticlockwise - to get the effect! ENJOY.
Down our chimney
Fortunately fire was out
Gosh - Was it Father Christmas?
I can't recollect - however possibly was
Him or Her - Mother Christmas? Who else?
In days of equal opportunities - Nothing is Sacred
Mother Christmas well well well - perhaps I
Should remain awake - to welcome her
She might need some assistance
With the sleigh and reindeer?
Daddy and Sandra Claus
Who'd have thought
(John Knight - Frosty Colchester - 28 December 2009)
John Knight's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1024 CHRISTMAS VISITOR by John Knight )
- Racism, John Masaitis
- Flooding In Kaschmir, Leslie Philibert
- Wild mentality, hasmukh amathalal
- Like A River, Edward Kofi Louis
- National University, Edward Kofi Louis
- May We All Find What We're Looking For S.., Daniel Karbon
- Your love has made me wild and mad, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Tree of life, Veronica Centeno
- Gil Scott Heron, Daniel Karbon
- Headache, Daniel Karbon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson