12. Pushin Through the Limit
I remembered the time we were together.
All those things i thought forever,
those sweetness and caress.
There beside you is the best... place i know.
I remembered those memories;
those taughter and tears.
I remembered the love we shared;
there your arms i feel not scared
and now i know.
I wish your here with me tonight.
And make me feel alright.
Coz you are the one i dreamin of,
and here in my heart i know that.
You are the one who makes me happy,
makes me feel safe,
who complete me.
But my heart pushin through the limit.
And i wish could turn back time.
When your love was mine and now you were gone.
Vanessa Cabrera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (12. Pushin Through the Limit by Vanessa Cabrera )
- Dangerous Curiosity, Md. Ziaul Haque
- To My First Love, Naveed Khalid
- She, Naveed Khalid
- Healing Woman, Md. Ziaul Haque
- mithilak varnan, sushant jha
- Separation is Bliss Sometimes, Md. Ziaul Haque
- An Epitaph, Naveed Khalid
- Post-postmodern Love, Md. Ziaul Haque
- To You... My Precious being, Niken Kusuma Wardani
- Who can Love You More than Me?, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)