12. Pushin Through the Limit
I remembered the time we were together.
All those things i thought forever,
those sweetness and caress.
There beside you is the best... place i know.
I remembered those memories;
those taughter and tears.
I remembered the love we shared;
there your arms i feel not scared
and now i know.
I wish your here with me tonight.
And make me feel alright.
Coz you are the one i dreamin of,
and here in my heart i know that.
You are the one who makes me happy,
makes me feel safe,
who complete me.
But my heart pushin through the limit.
And i wish could turn back time.
When your love was mine and now you were gone.
Vanessa Cabrera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (12. Pushin Through the Limit by Vanessa Cabrera )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- There you are, Cee Bea
- Memories:, Gaurav Pandey
- Loneliness, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Christmas Tree, Zoila T. Flores
- I Did Not Ask Him, But Said He, I Am A M.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- An Umbrella, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Cloudless Rain, Aftab Alam
- Those Who had Been Bloody, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Boots, Nassy Fesharaki
- How does she smile, Nero CaroZiv