12. Pushin Through the Limit
I remembered the time we were together.
All those things i thought forever,
those sweetness and caress.
There beside you is the best... place i know.
I remembered those memories;
those taughter and tears.
I remembered the love we shared;
there your arms i feel not scared
and now i know.
I wish your here with me tonight.
And make me feel alright.
Coz you are the one i dreamin of,
and here in my heart i know that.
You are the one who makes me happy,
makes me feel safe,
who complete me.
But my heart pushin through the limit.
And i wish could turn back time.
When your love was mine and now you were gone.
Vanessa Cabrera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (12. Pushin Through the Limit by Vanessa Cabrera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman
- My life, Abekah Emmanuel