sometimes at night i feel i'm all alone...
all the pain is back,
that shiver to my memories..
I still heard your voice calling my name...
and i still feel the warmth of your breath...
I close my eyes and all i can see is you.
I searched my heart and all i found is you
i'll never forget every single word u said to me...
'I will love you for the rest of my life.'That's your promise, to me..
But the destiny changed our life...
once, we walked together at the same path, but now we're seperate our ways...
But always remember that i love you and i keep your promise in my heart forever.
Vanessa Cabrera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Promise You by Vanessa Cabrera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Inner Eye, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Headless Rabindranath, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Extra-ordinary Lover, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Prophet, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- PARKINSON'S DISEASE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- MULTI-TALENTED 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- the unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- Human Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- There, Susan Lacovara