2014 - India
Thank God, You are here,
And watching the election.
Thank God, You have made us
Conscious, my dear,
And You have made us think -
Is it that India we fought for.
Thank God, no answer from any quarter.
It is said You appeared
And You disappeared and again
Preparing to appear.
Thank God, we hope Your return.
Remember, my dear, please do come
If You desire to come in a different form
Totally in a different web to perform what You want.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2014 - India by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold this wildfire with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman
- It Is Very Sad, Ronell Warren Alman