Empath In flames
[3X2=6/3. As two becomes one]
As I meditate…
I Relinquish my consecration into abyss….
As I tune into my oneself,
I double the image of me.
As I double, & split in two. I multiply by four.
Each four I divide an additional four
And take each four by two.
There is only room for one more….
To which is now become my body, mind & spirit.
Three parts of me, in a group of one.
I break my stride and think of you.
Now I have three parts, in a group of two.
Group one of three parts. Moulds Group two of three parts.
Making a whole of Three parts. Into one Group of three Parts full.
I begin to realise that three times two is six, Divided by three is two.
And you and I are one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ([3X2=6/3. As two becomes one] by Empath In flames )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman