Empath In flames
[3X2=6/3. As two becomes one]
As I meditate…
I Relinquish my consecration into abyss….
As I tune into my oneself,
I double the image of me.
As I double, & split in two. I multiply by four.
Each four I divide an additional four
And take each four by two.
There is only room for one more….
To which is now become my body, mind & spirit.
Three parts of me, in a group of one.
I break my stride and think of you.
Now I have three parts, in a group of two.
Group one of three parts. Moulds Group two of three parts.
Making a whole of Three parts. Into one Group of three Parts full.
I begin to realise that three times two is six, Divided by three is two.
And you and I are one.
Empath In flames's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ([3X2=6/3. As two becomes one] by Empath In flames )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- - Die -, Aparna Chatterjee
- > Nowadays <, Aparna Chatterjee
- When the Heart Wonders, Momiji Halo
- > You >, Aparna Chatterjee
- The, Aparna Chatterjee
- With the truth, gajanan mishra
- अब भूल जाना है दिल की सुनना - ab bhul ja.., yashovardhan kulkarni
- Himself a PoetSittng, Daniel Brick
- Losing the Touch, Kim Barney
- [ABC]Watch Pretty Little Liars Season 5 .., Renz Barns