I beg just four letters of you
Of no use to me the twenty two
Give me those four letters of you
They’re all without them I can’t do.
Only four letters in your eyes I search
Can do without the twenty two
Is it looking for too much,
Seeking that precious gift from you?
Four letters I won’t ask for more
I can walk miles to get from you
When you find me standing on your door
Know I’m craving those four from you.
Four letters isn’t a tall order
You can easily spread them my way
Over all the wall all the border
Can give me those four any day.
I want little will do with your four
For them I do beggarly crave
When you see me on your door
Give them and make me your slave.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (4 Letters by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche
- The Art of Praying, Dr John Celes
- Auto-Abuse, No Charge, not $7.11 @ 7-11 .., LUVinThe NOW
- we won't even have the circus, Mandolyn Davidson
- doing donuts in the mojave desert, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Thank You Trees', Christina Sunrise
- gurudarsanam-indian thought, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath