(This is a fictional poem)
A man is pointing his 44 at my head.
If he pulls the trigger, I'm dead.
He appears to be a deranged lunatic.
He needs a psychiatrist because he's sick.
I'm really scared and my eyes are beginning to well.
I'm about to be killed by a man who should be in jail.
It's pitiful when I think of all of the people who are turning to crime.
I'd give a million dollars if I could hold my wife just one more time.
Randy Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (44 magnum by Randy Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- Trap Jaw Ant, Ima Ryma