4th of July
Being a kid has its perks.
Like shooting off fireworks.
Watching fireworks is loads of fun.
We celebrate the independence we won.
Bottle rockets, whistlers, and roman candles in the sky.
I love watching fireworks on the 4th of July.
It's great to celebrate independence day.
God bless the USA.
Randy Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (4th of July by Randy Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Raging fire, gajanan mishra
- In Praise of Nobility (Twelve), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- WHAT WE HAVE BECOME, Terry terrific Egharevba
- Rebel Yell, Charles Hancock
- Uncommon Rose, John Ugolo Umah
- With apologies, Eric Bult
- My company, hasmukh amathalal
- INJURIES AND INJURIES, ROCHISH MON
- Last Day, Jim Yerman
- Selflessness, Jayatissa Liyanage