***7: 43 A.M.
Oh its uninspiring
these blues are like fire.
And I am uninspired
still falling further.
at 24 without passion
lost without a word
like a voice wrapped
muted at the chord.
I'm shuffling without meaning
and falling deeper yet.
Still within the motions
still within my time
but unable to grasp
of a string on a tethered wire.
David DeSantis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (***7: 43 A.M. by David DeSantis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Human Love, Gabrielle Spurlock
- Bless Mother Earth, Christina Sunrise
- Once It Was All Young And Innocent And J.., Shalom Freedman
- Stinking hero, Nassy Fesharaki
- Study, Clare Walsh
- Have patience like the earth, gajanan mishra
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler