Ramesh T A
A Balanced Mind Is the Imperative!
All things pass though seem difficult to surmount;
Likewise we live life from childhood to old age
Until we breathe our last one day unaware....!
Each mile on a mountain full of hair pin bends
Indeed are negotiated so to climb up to the top
To heave a sigh of relief in the fresh air there...!
Relief is what everyone wants to feel free here;
The outspoken words of poets give relief to all
And the time passes on with hope and clarity!
Once one difficulty is surmounted another one
After sometime unexpected one props up.....
Making all climb up with the same effort again!
If we have a balanced mind both for joy and grief,
Where is the worry to feel and heave a sigh of relief?
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Balanced Mind Is the Imperative! by Ramesh T A )
- At Least Live and Dream, Rohit Sapra
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- philosophy, lee fones
- Old Clock, Paul Gerard Reed
- Cuckold's Plea, Donal Mahoney
- Thrilling night, Sneha Celine
- Love Is Not A Feeling, Margaret Alice Second
- a symphony, Cee Bea
- one shouldn't, Neelapu Suresh
- Spring Wood, Knutsford: my place of play, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(9 February 1874 – 12 May 1925)