Ramesh T A
A Balanced Mind Is the Imperative!
All things pass though seem difficult to surmount;
Likewise we live life from childhood to old age
Until we breathe our last one day unaware....!
Each mile on a mountain full of hair pin bends
Indeed are negotiated so to climb up to the top
To heave a sigh of relief in the fresh air there...!
Relief is what everyone wants to feel free here;
The outspoken words of poets give relief to all
And the time passes on with hope and clarity!
Once one difficulty is surmounted another one
After sometime unexpected one props up.....
Making all climb up with the same effort again!
If we have a balanced mind both for joy and grief,
Where is the worry to feel and heave a sigh of relief?
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Balanced Mind Is the Imperative! by Ramesh T A )
- Dreamt Of You 3, Michael McParland
- That's When You Do It, douglas scotney
- Freedom in Love's Prison, Paul Hartal
- Gun Propaganda, Is It Poetry
- Silver Spoons, Mikey Bachman
- Perjury against the Innocent Punished by.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Marital-Reciprocity, American-Style ......, Bri Edwards
- My Beloved Paula, Thomas Undertarn
- Much more (Rubliw), Gert Strydom
- I do know (Rubliw), Gert Strydom
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Lesson, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)