A Beautiful Novel
No, Is it a game of fate?
No, See; the arrow that hit the hat,
Here, for me-
All are known-
Wrapped with false happiness,
Sorrow groped, somewhere hid,
Achievements! false dignity,
Only sly! cry-
Tell me who don't need love?
Everybody is a lover
Yet love's boundaries un-measured
Everybody dyeing for the self,
Ah! Life for them-
'A beautiful novel'
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beautiful Novel by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
- Paradise Rhyme, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)