A better place
Can mind ever stop worrying?
Can heart ever stop missing?
Can legs ever stop running?
Can hands ever stop receiving?
Can mouth ever stop asking?
Can eyes ever stop searching?
Can money be ever considered as a piece of paper?
Can jealously be ever changed to carrying?
Can shame be ever changed to pride?
Can receiving be ever changed to giving?
Can pain be ever changed to relaxation?
Can selfishness be ever changed to selflessness?
Will murderer ever save some soul?
Will thief ever give something away?
Will liar ever tell truth?
Can every animal be saved from cruelty?
Can this place be ever become a happy place?
Can mankind be ever satisfied?
Madhuri Sawant's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A better place by Madhuri Sawant )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Friendship, Henry David Thoreau
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Realisation, hafiz qasim
- What does darkness mean to you?, Jeremy Horsford
- The Way It Used To Be, Michael P. McParland
- A Cigarette's Butt-end, Abu Sufian
- PH: Love: Oh Let...!, Brian Johnston
- The Sweetness, Michael P. McParland
- Keep Heart, Francie Lynch
- Shall appeal, hasmukh amathalal
- collecting the crumbs you leave, Mandolyn ...
- The Storm, Michael P. McParland