What sort of conversation is this?
Which has got no meaning to it?
Little bit of disapprove, little bit of approve.
With a high pitch, with a sense of truth to it.
Relations are put to test,
Journey that has whole new quest,
Intelligence is put to exploit.
It may take the form of quarrel,
Only to break one’s morale.
Hearts are flowing in the wave of ocean,
With mind that is touching the horizon of motion.
Which it wants to give out to prove its conviction,
With results of sanction as its addiction.
Some time silly argument leads to a whole new age,
False behold, greed are crowned, writing a new page,
It’s like right is born out of wrong.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Argument by Madhuri Sawant )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Two, Saanchi Ahuja
- Feet, Phil Soar
- Cold And Hard!, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Triumph of Death, Rosanna Warren
- Interior at Petworth: From Turner, Rosanna Warren
- Likimani, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unbridled Ambition, Sylvia Perry
- LOVE الحب, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- LOVING A STRANGER! !, Teboho petrus ntaita
- Days Golf, lee fones