Edward Kofi Louis
A Better Tomorrow
A garden of thorns and thistles,
Someone had ceceicved you my love;
And flying up high like an eagle to view the world,
But someone had stolen your love away from me.
I can't trust anyone again in this land of hatred,
For you came and ate from my tree of love;
And now you are very worried!
But there will be a better tomorrow for me.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Better Tomorrow by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul