A bird without a roost?
[“Two turtle doves will show thee
Where my cold ashes lie
And sadly murmuring tell thee
How in tears I did die”]― Nikolai Gogol
Tiny featherless bird
You dance near my roost
in the Winter.
I know it's freezing cold outside.
I live here with my watch-keeper
How do I introduce you to her.
Far relative, friend's sister or friend
Or an unknown lost bird
What is the best?
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A bird without a roost? by nimal dunuhinga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman