Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
A Bit Shy
I feel like a exhibitionist.
The man running around with no cloths, while everyone is covered up.
My face should be red, I should blush.
But that emotion has been lost.
Somewhere along the way I forgot how to be embarrassed.
Such a rush in making yourself look like the fool.
A pawn, a tool, used in ways so cruel.
Handed dish, and told to eat your gruel.
And I can smile upon the request.
So unnaturally happy.
A unending blissfulness.
I wish I could share this.
A constant high.
But not of any medication, or plant orientation.
It is all in my head.
It is just the way I am.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.