PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
A Body That Observes Austerity...
a teetotaler mind
haunted by juicy grapevine!
leaping flames like burning desires
inside are smothered by solemn oaths;
even the smoldering fire is calmly hushed-up!
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Body That Observes Austerity... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan