Ramesh T A
A BRIEF WAY TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS SURE!
Without work nothing can be done;
Without knowing, no work can be done.
All developments depend on work;
No work can be done without pain!
For, there can’t be gain without pain.
Pleasure can’t be enjoyed without pain;
Pain is the first step to pleasure ever.
Trekking the mountain starts with jerks;
Careful steps to the top lead to success;
Success is the top peak of the mountain.
Maintaining top level is next work;
Without maintaining top position
Success cannot be retained forever.
This is the story to achieve success sure!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BRIEF WAY TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS SURE! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Helen Keller, Kyle Schlicher
- Insignificant, Kyle Schlicher
- I Watch The Ants, Kyle Schlicher