Ramesh T A
A BRIEF WAY TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS SURE!
Without work nothing can be done;
Without knowing, no work can be done.
All developments depend on work;
No work can be done without pain!
For, there can’t be gain without pain.
Pleasure can’t be enjoyed without pain;
Pain is the first step to pleasure ever.
Trekking the mountain starts with jerks;
Careful steps to the top lead to success;
Success is the top peak of the mountain.
Maintaining top level is next work;
Without maintaining top position
Success cannot be retained forever.
This is the story to achieve success sure!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BRIEF WAY TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS SURE! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Until She Died, Edgar Albert Guest
- Winding The Clock, Edgar Albert Guest
- The One In Ten, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Workman's Dream, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Grate Fire, Edgar Albert Guest
- Somebody Else, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Kindly Neighbor, Edgar Albert Guest
- Example, Edgar Albert Guest
- Service, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Call, Edgar Albert Guest