RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Bursting Heart
Weeping into the future, tears filling pools to overflowing, because of a friend's betrayal.
Heart bursting with grief over the loss of the best friend I've ever had in life.
Being thrown away like yesterday's garbage, hurting to the core of my being, taking me away from a life I cannot live any longer.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Bursting Heart by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Examinations, abhi mangla
- 21 Years Gone By, Edward Kofi Louis
- Corruption, abhi mangla
- Nature, abhi mangla
- Mate, legitimate!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Summarizing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Polished Love, Gbolagade Taiwo
- A Poet's Love Letter, Joseph Ogbonna
- Showing Mercy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Telling Essences, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)