RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tar sucking in warm rays of the sun.
Ivy crawling and clinging closely to a wire fence.
Brick buildings standing, feet apart, looking over the streets.
Flowers shooting out their beautiful colors to passers-by.
As the wind blows their fragrance to noses all along the street,
it also throws the stagnant smell of filthy garbage at their feet.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Descriptive Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada