A Christmas Together
We need not snow,
Or electrical glow.
It's not a matter of weather,
Because we're together.
We need not a 'magic',
Love's not in a gadget.
There's only one matter:
It's that we're together.
Need we the songs,
Or the movies that come on?
We've the best of what's better,
When we're together.
There's a look on our faces
That surely displaces
All the boxes and cases,
and the ribbon and laces.
It's the beauty of Together.
There's something about our time
That bears the fruit of the vine,
Making a sweeter wine.
The fingerprints of the Divine,
On the truth of Together.
When we've all gathered round,
And harken to the sound,
Of God's presence all around,
The perfect setting being found...
Beggar Boy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Christmas Together by Beggar Boy )
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao