Ramesh T A
A COLOURFUL NEW YEAR!
Illuminated by colourful lights town excels Universe of Stars!
Everywhere joyful youths riding on bikes shout greetings;
Whistling and greeting at the top of voice they rush everywhere;
At last New Year trend has been set to welcome another year!
The cynosure of the masses is certainly the beach of the town,
Where gather youths and people in colourful attires exotic
Welcoming New Year with exchange of wishes for prosperity
They ride round the beach from one end to another end non-stop!
All round the year can they accomplish their goals joyfully so?
Achieve ambitions of their cherished dreams as to their wish?
These are the aspirations with full of enthusiasm they cheer up
With friends and companions on all roof top garden restaurants
Booked especially for this unique occasion long ago in the town
That wakes to life through out the night welcoming New Year fine!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A COLOURFUL NEW YEAR! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery