Ramesh T A
A COLOURFUL NEW YEAR!
Illuminated by colourful lights town excels Universe of Stars!
Everywhere joyful youths riding on bikes shout greetings;
Whistling and greeting at the top of voice they rush everywhere;
At last New Year trend has been set to welcome another year!
The cynosure of the masses is certainly the beach of the town,
Where gather youths and people in colourful attires exotic
Welcoming New Year with exchange of wishes for prosperity
They ride round the beach from one end to another end non-stop!
All round the year can they accomplish their goals joyfully so?
Achieve ambitions of their cherished dreams as to their wish?
These are the aspirations with full of enthusiasm they cheer up
With friends and companions on all roof top garden restaurants
Booked especially for this unique occasion long ago in the town
That wakes to life through out the night welcoming New Year fine!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A COLOURFUL NEW YEAR! by Ramesh T A )
- I am so unfortunate, gajanan mishra
- Assign All Guilt, Margaret Alice Second
- Find everything, gajanan mishra
- Art Is My True Love, Rohit Sapra
- Give no title, hasmukh amathalal
- Pause, Don Tiedemann
- A pitcher of poison, gajanan mishra
- PM, Don Tiedemann
- Well Past Noon, Don Tiedemann
- Notes From An Amateur, Don Tiedemann
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)