Ramesh T A
A COMEDY OF HUMOUR OR ERROR?
A mad rush, competition and meaningless race in everything
Everywhere has made human world into a mad, mad world!
Is this mad race in all walks of life necessary for progress?
Due to this, wrong persons are at the top of helm everywhere!
Commercial advertisements provoke mad rush for prizes;
Even in off seasons rebates sustain mad rush for benefits;
Advance bookings for train and plane services create rush;
And quick sales of tickets spiral up black tickets sales rush!
Cinema created mad rush to motion picture on the silver screen;
Television then created gluing of masses to TV screen all day;
Now Computer has swayed the hearts and minds of kids and elders;
For news, games and fun combining all in one for communication!
Everywhere there is rush for job, education, worship, election, etc.
Is this the product of civilisation or madness let loose on mankind?
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A COMEDY OF HUMOUR OR ERROR? by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- SAYING ONE'S PRAYERS PEACEFULLY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Talk to me and win, gajanan mishra
- Creators, Midnights Voice
- Without You..! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- I'm not fine without you, Pijush Biswas
- P08222014, Andy Caldwell
- Simple Thought, Tim Holmes Jr
- A Glowing Angel, Rohit Sapra
- Fire Balls, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- AL-KATTAB (A PLACE USED TO BE AN ALTERNA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI