Ramesh T A
A COMEDY OF HUMOUR OR ERROR?
A mad rush, competition and meaningless race in everything
Everywhere has made human world into a mad, mad world!
Is this mad race in all walks of life necessary for progress?
Due to this, wrong persons are at the top of helm everywhere!
Commercial advertisements provoke mad rush for prizes;
Even in off seasons rebates sustain mad rush for benefits;
Advance bookings for train and plane services create rush;
And quick sales of tickets spiral up black tickets sales rush!
Cinema created mad rush to motion picture on the silver screen;
Television then created gluing of masses to TV screen all day;
Now Computer has swayed the hearts and minds of kids and elders;
For news, games and fun combining all in one for communication!
Everywhere there is rush for job, education, worship, election, etc.
Is this the product of civilisation or madness let loose on mankind?
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A COMEDY OF HUMOUR OR ERROR? by Ramesh T A )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 February 1970-)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Carpe Diem, Naveed Khalid
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Tumhe main Peyar Nehi de, Kumar Vishwas
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Main To Jhonka Hu Hava Ka Ura Le Jaunga, Kumar Vishwas
Poem of the Day
- You Never Know, Ifthekar Ifthi
- The Real Fruit, Nash Thomas
- Promise And Possibility, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poem N10, Kristian Djordjanov
- Poem N9, Kristian Djordjanov
- Misunderstood, LLDr. Gyd
- Poem N8, Kristian Djordjanov
- Poem N7, Kristian Djordjanov
- Twilight of Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Poem N6, Kristian Djordjanov