Ramesh T A
A BEACON OF LOVE!
Lonely as a cloud I was walking on the beach;
Pain of love lost I was trying to forget in Nature.
Reclined I on a sand meadow musing over Moon.
Moon light beam was falling on the dancing waves
As light house beacon from the horizon to the shore
Enlightening and guiding the sea faring boats there!
A 173 year old defunct light house is still standing
As a memorial to the tourists coming to the beach!
The past love too as the light house beacon remains
In the mind forever to revive the glory of past times!
Love bloomed as green plant but remains as blue Sky;
But the past memory of love ever gives joy in dreams!
Everyone’s life has a meaning for all to learn afterwards;
But memory of love lives in the world till the end of time!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BEACON OF LOVE! by Ramesh T A )
- Dreamology, Sandra Feldman
- Till last time, hasmukh amathalal
- no blue/no green, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- leave, Vanessa Parodia
- Two Books For Each Person, Is It Poetry
- Moment, Vanessa Parodia
- The Broken Heart, kashif khan
- The Posture Of Consciousness, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Cloudy eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- Ill luck, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)