Ramesh T A
A BEACON OF LOVE!
Lonely as a cloud I was walking on the beach;
Pain of love lost I was trying to forget in Nature.
Reclined I on a sand meadow musing over Moon.
Moon light beam was falling on the dancing waves
As light house beacon from the horizon to the shore
Enlightening and guiding the sea faring boats there!
A 173 year old defunct light house is still standing
As a memorial to the tourists coming to the beach!
The past love too as the light house beacon remains
In the mind forever to revive the glory of past times!
Love bloomed as green plant but remains as blue Sky;
But the past memory of love ever gives joy in dreams!
Everyone’s life has a meaning for all to learn afterwards;
But memory of love lives in the world till the end of time!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BEACON OF LOVE! by Ramesh T A )
- Washing Upon The Shore, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You Will Not Die, Paul Sebastian
- the world the flesh and the devill, ademola oluwabusayo
- If This Were My Last Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Just the Right Madness: A Found Poem, Frank Avon
- COPLA 111 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Sanctuary, Khairul Ahsan
- Gray Tears, herbert guitang
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.49, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.48, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)