Ramesh T A
A BEACON OF LOVE!
Lonely as a cloud I was walking on the beach;
Pain of love lost I was trying to forget in Nature.
Reclined I on a sand meadow musing over Moon.
Moon light beam was falling on the dancing waves
As light house beacon from the horizon to the shore
Enlightening and guiding the sea faring boats there!
A 173 year old defunct light house is still standing
As a memorial to the tourists coming to the beach!
The past love too as the light house beacon remains
In the mind forever to revive the glory of past times!
Love bloomed as green plant but remains as blue Sky;
But the past memory of love ever gives joy in dreams!
Everyone’s life has a meaning for all to learn afterwards;
But memory of love lives in the world till the end of time!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BEACON OF LOVE! by Ramesh T A )
- Please Know, Michael McParland
- Pity Party of One -or- I Never Got His N.., Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- She, Divya Singh
- The Garden, William Jay Smith
- The Flight, William Jay Smith
- Touch the Air Softly, William Jay Smith
- Dachshunds, William Jay Smith
- Sweet Home, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Butterfly, William Jay Smith
- The readiness, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)