Ramesh T A
A BEACON OF LOVE!
Lonely as a cloud I was walking on the beach;
Pain of love lost I was trying to forget in Nature.
Reclined I on a sand meadow musing over Moon.
Moon light beam was falling on the dancing waves
As light house beacon from the horizon to the shore
Enlightening and guiding the sea faring boats there!
A 173 year old defunct light house is still standing
As a memorial to the tourists coming to the beach!
The past love too as the light house beacon remains
In the mind forever to revive the glory of past times!
Love bloomed as green plant but remains as blue Sky;
But the past memory of love ever gives joy in dreams!
Everyone’s life has a meaning for all to learn afterwards;
But memory of love lives in the world till the end of time!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BEACON OF LOVE! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gay Sailors, Richard Thripp
- Let's Rock and Roll~~~OUT!, Monk E. Biz
- Crimes of Mandela, Richard Thripp
- The Rebellion Has Started!, Monk E. Biz
- What Really Matters?, Monk E. Biz
- Abandon Ship! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Your H0le Is Small~, Monk E. Biz
- One Law To Rule Them All?, Terence G. Craddock
- A Maori Prince Immune From Convictions, Terence G. Craddock
- Step Back!, Monk E. Biz