A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Piano Rose
You are a red velvet rose,
lying on white ivory keys,
surrounded by black polished wood
and each notes musical breeze.
You have warm tender eyes
with the life of a smile
and smooth satin limbs
moving in a classic elegant style.
You are soft to the touch;
yet, your resilient petals are strong,
a composition of rare feminine Art,
an allegro introducing a song.
You are a beautiful chord,
a sound enticingly new,
my heart in silence sings to you
sweet rose covered with dew.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Piano Rose by Captain Cur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- World Of Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...