A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Piano Rose
You are a red velvet rose,
lying on white ivory keys,
surrounded by black polished wood
and each notes musical breeze.
You have warm tender eyes
with the life of a smile
and smooth satin limbs
moving in a classic elegant style.
You are soft to the touch;
yet, your resilient petals are strong,
a composition of rare feminine Art,
an allegro introducing a song.
You are a beautiful chord,
a sound enticingly new,
my heart in silence sings to you
sweet rose covered with dew.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Piano Rose by Captain Cur )
Did you read them?
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery