Captain Cur (England)
A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not Even
Not even a master sculptor
Could form lips soft as your velvet bows
Curved slightly upwards they unveil
Bright embers of your facial glow.
Not even a famous poet
Could find the words to describe
That special quality about you
when your smile comes alive.
Not even a concert pianist
Could reach a note as high
Or touch the depth of the emotion
That's contained within your eyes.
Not even a gifted artist
Could uncover with his brush
That special shade that rises
In sweet Jennifer's blush.
Poet Other Poems
- 2 To The 5th Power
- A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not ...
- A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Pian...
- A Lighted Tower
- A Pirate and a Poetess
- Adagio, love poems
- Adventure of Two Captains, Ashland Castl...
- Adventures of Two Captains
- Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart ...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, P...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Part 9
- An Amusing Find
- Armored Hawk of War
- Beauty Fathomless, love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.