Ramesh T A
A Cool Atmosphere Of Nature!
Hot day transforming into cool atmosphere by clouds
Makes it look winter continuation even after the season!
Concentration of winter though diluted the chill is there
Making setting of next season slow due to natural change.
Still heavy rain with floods in some parts of the world,
Snow accumulation in some parts and hot season beginning
Nature never relents to man’s exploitation very easily ever
Till everyone understands and respects Nature with care!
Reminds it that under the mercy of nature everything functions
And nothing can change the dictum whatever be man’s skill
To create a modern world of technology against Nature ever!
To have a good end means followed should also be good;
Bad end nobody likes indeed though means followed is bad;
Nature never allows greed to excel natural order by any means!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Cool Atmosphere Of Nature! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders