A Cry for LOVE
My soul grieves...longing for you,
My mind is in shamble...thinking of you...
My heart cries...whispering your name,
My body shivers...craving for you...in vain.
I want you Babe so dearly,
I love you immensely...
I need you to be near me,
To feel you in my heart so deeply.
I Love you so much,
You are but in doubt...
Twas You who's in my heart,
And yet we are apart.
The sorrows inside me,
it's taunting me continually...
But, I will devote my Love
LoveLifeLen Altamar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Cry for LOVE by LoveLifeLen Altamar )
- Headache, Daniel Karbon
- Seeds, Edward Kofi Louis
- What Makes a DAD, John Masaitis
- Big Blue, Veronica Centeno
- Our Leader, Narendra Kuppan
- Nothing Left, John Masaitis
- Coffee And Tea, Edward Kofi Louis
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe