A Cry for LOVE
My soul grieves...longing for you,
My mind is in shamble...thinking of you...
My heart cries...whispering your name,
My body shivers...craving for you...in vain.
I want you Babe so dearly,
I love you immensely...
I need you to be near me,
To feel you in my heart so deeply.
I Love you so much,
You are but in doubt...
Twas You who's in my heart,
And yet we are apart.
The sorrows inside me,
it's taunting me continually...
But, I will devote my Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Cry for LOVE by LoveLifeLen Altamar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura
- Chaos on 11-12-2007, Kyle Schlicher
- Withpout A White European Wife, One Cann.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- For Instance, Everything May Be Divisibl.., G.C. Waldrep
- A Bird Is A Desperate, G.C. Waldrep
- Area Of Dog, G.C. Waldrep
- Sonnet: Has the End Come?, Dr John Celes
- Time Is The Distance, Kyle Schlicher
- What is Performance, G.C. Waldrep
- What is a Soprano, G.C. Waldrep