I fell in Love with you,
the moment I met you...
I tried to ignore the feelings
I have abide for you.
But Why, oh why...?
The feelings so strong...
I must ignore it,
Coz' the moment is wrong!
Each day passes by...
And my Love for you keeps going strong...
though, I know you don't belong,
to this place I called home.
Your Face keeps haunting me,
your name keeps troubling me...
your Love filling me,
with joy inside of me.
And now...I hope and pray
for us to stay...
to make our Love worthy,
and Meet Someday...
(for you Crazyboy)
LoveLifeLen Altamar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Hoping' by LoveLifeLen Altamar )
- Digging well, gajanan mishra
- The father... dominating figure, hasmukh amathalal
- Fading Love, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Walk Away, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Be Calm and Cool, Aftab Alam
- Saying I Do, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- A SONG FOR YOU, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Quick-Sand, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- this day, sheade rudman
- Love Always, Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)