'Longing for my Love'
As I go to bed I cried
I think of you at night,
I think about the life
that we both have desired.
I've been waiting for you to come
and take me anytime,
day and night I tried,
but you never did arrive.
Your name is all I got
I whisper it in my heart,
my body aches for your touch,
my soul is longing for you so much.
How can our LOVE survive
without YOU by my side?
My love, my life;
Come... And take me with you tonight.
(Philippines April 13,2011)
LoveLifeLen Altamar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Longing for my Love' by LoveLifeLen Altamar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- Kalighat In Calcutta, Karen Swenson
- I Want To Cry, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poetry is My Diamond Bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed