'Longing for my Love'
As I go to bed I cried
I think of you at night,
I think about the life
that we both have desired.
I've been waiting for you to come
and take me anytime,
day and night I tried,
but you never did arrive.
Your name is all I got
I whisper it in my heart,
my body aches for your touch,
my soul is longing for you so much.
How can our LOVE survive
without YOU by my side?
My love, my life;
Come... And take me with you tonight.
(Philippines April 13,2011)
LoveLifeLen Altamar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Longing for my Love' by LoveLifeLen Altamar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Be Quick About It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You delight my life, Amitie Abedi
- i need an aneurysm when i'm next to you, Mandolyn Davidson
- WITHIN MY HEART, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Secret Of The Angels, David Harris
- Differences of Opinion, Sandra Feldman
- Quarrelsome Man, Syed Ahmed Shah
- 'you belong to the sea', Mandolyn Davidson
- i'd offer you a drink, but all i have ar.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Prime Truth - 25, Pranab K. Chakraborty