Ramesh T A
A DANCE FOR RELIEF!
Dancing is an art that makes one forget all worries;
Dancing to a tune relieves one a while from tensions;
Dancing according to music makes one really free!
Dancing and singing make one enjoy pleasure fine.
Dancing, singing and playing music makes one divine!
Shaking of body, hands and legs beautifully is dance;
Sake dance, break dance, clap dance are all real fun!
Dancing makes one healthy and beautiful life long!
Dancing is a balancing art as the Stars do in the Universe!
Dancing for balance is beauty that attracts all to dance
And make the company joyous to forget time and worries.
So, man visualized God as Divine Lord of Dance to dance!
Dancing, singing and playing music is a wonderful art
Poetry has prompted man to visualize and realize in life!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A DANCE FOR RELIEF! by Ramesh T A )
- Her Pain I Understand, Rohit Sapra
- Tolstoyan Observations, Mark R. Elias
- Our current world عالمنا الحالي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Incas, Nassy Fesharaki
- Fellow Lovers, Saiom Shriver
- Dark October Skies, Lilly Emery
- In den vreemde, Madrason writer
- SOLVING THE OLD CONUNDRUM THAT ASKS WHIC.., NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Does He Tell Her About Me?, Emma R. Kessler
- Evil's ugly makers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)