Ramesh T A
A DANCE FOR RELIEF!
Dancing is an art that makes one forget all worries;
Dancing to a tune relieves one a while from tensions;
Dancing according to music makes one really free!
Dancing and singing make one enjoy pleasure fine.
Dancing, singing and playing music makes one divine!
Shaking of body, hands and legs beautifully is dance;
Sake dance, break dance, clap dance are all real fun!
Dancing makes one healthy and beautiful life long!
Dancing is a balancing art as the Stars do in the Universe!
Dancing for balance is beauty that attracts all to dance
And make the company joyous to forget time and worries.
So, man visualized God as Divine Lord of Dance to dance!
Dancing, singing and playing music is a wonderful art
Poetry has prompted man to visualize and realize in life!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A DANCE FOR RELIEF! by Ramesh T A )
- Anthology, Peter Jay Shippy
- THE BESTOWING BOY, Aravind Bhargava
- BE LIKE CHEETAH, Aravind Bhargava
- Hell bent, hasmukh amathalal
- Beautiful stranger, Ahmed Tawfik
- Lynda Bellingham worthily and fondly rem.., Stanley Collymore
- From the Summit, Valsa George
- The Future Of Voices, Peter Jay Shippy
- Only few can medicae, hasmukh amathalal
- Corner, Aparna Chatterjee
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)