Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
'A Daring Humming-Bird'
A daring humming-bird went down
to kiss a beautiful flower.
In the garden, he tasted as much flowers as he could
But only one he proved its whole honey.
One poem I wrote for lots of hearts,
Hopefully, it will touch some lovers.
But, only one will be my beloved,
The one whose honey please my love more.
Lindemberg Pereira da Silva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('A Daring Humming-Bird' by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva )
- hey four eyes with the square tie, Jena Crowe
- Where there respect thus there Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
- 84 and couldn't speak English, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- Frost Chills, Cathy Hodgson
- What A Wondrous Thing, Joshua Chuhran
- Falling Doves, Joshua Chuhran
- The Simple Life, Nate Morris
- To touch a star is to be touch by the st.., Raymond Sawyer
- A Prayer For Self Identity, Maurice Harris
- throwing sticks at the stars, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)