A Darted Dot
Shutting down the windows
of mystic mind to stay in
closed intangible blue-chamber,
can serenity be stolen by sin?
Here the winding wild ways
maiden-desires truly touch.
The top of the Oak and Pine
are blocked by blinders such
as boulders and chips of rocks,
in between forest flowers shine...
But, the dark ditch yearns to swallow,
the bliss and for past sadness pines.
Mountain and the wildest seas
both are linked with a thread,
if one goes up with heaps of earth,
another will wield the lower spread!
A darted dot at dawn dives deep in dream.
The whims of a whirling air
convey the heart-piercing scream- - - - - - -
Listen, no island can be
cared without sea.
Hypnotic shingles I find always,
on your shore, o sea, with me!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Darted Dot by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan