A Darted Dot
Shutting down the windows
of mystic mind to stay in
closed intangible blue-chamber,
can serenity be stolen by sin?
Here the winding wild ways
maiden-desires truly touch.
The top of the Oak and Pine
are blocked by blinders such
as boulders and chips of rocks,
in between forest flowers shine...
But, the dark ditch yearns to swallow,
the bliss and for past sadness pines.
Mountain and the wildest seas
both are linked with a thread,
if one goes up with heaps of earth,
another will wield the lower spread!
A darted dot at dawn dives deep in dream.
The whims of a whirling air
convey the heart-piercing scream- - - - - - -
Listen, no island can be
cared without sea.
Hypnotic shingles I find always,
on your shore, o sea, with me!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Darted Dot by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- SHE - a love poem, Thomas Kay
- Upon Me, Edward Kofi Louis
- Global Pie-in-the-sky, stephen ifill
- Fifty Percent, Tom Higgins
- Yamine, Edward Kofi Louis
- I want eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- One More For The Road., Tom Higgins
- We don't accept anything anytime...., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tread, read!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Against A Stone, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)