A Body In Empty Shell
I want to keep my head down,
To utter my prayer for us.
Let, fill us with pure light,
Let us be as sober as grass.
The open air, the crystal mind,
The leaves of grass, the dew
From the heaven, the azure sky,
All we need, to worship you!
What's the use of this life,
If innocence does fail?
Will we have fun and frolic,
With a body in empty shell?
We have come to leave footprints,
On the way we always walk.
So that people may follow us,
Our works and our given track!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Body In Empty Shell by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola