A Body In Empty Shell
I want to keep my head down,
To utter my prayer for us.
Let, fill us with pure light,
Let us be as sober as grass.
The open air, the crystal mind,
The leaves of grass, the dew
From the heaven, the azure sky,
All we need, to worship you!
What's the use of this life,
If innocence does fail?
Will we have fun and frolic,
With a body in empty shell?
We have come to leave footprints,
On the way we always walk.
So that people may follow us,
Our works and our given track!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Body In Empty Shell by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twentieth Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
- Happy Writer, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- هذا وربك مثوى كل إنسان, خليل مردم بك
- Scars Never Heal, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Closed Doors, Omar Eldamsheety
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns