Ramesh T A
A Deed Of A Friend....
A friend in need is a friend in deed, it is said;
A friend capable of helping by deed is needed.
There are many lip service friends everywhere;
Sans requesting and talk a friend should know
What another friend needs to be done in work!
“If you do this I will do that” is not nice of a friend;
This is done in business friendship but not in life.
This kind of business attitude is not long to follow;
That kind of friendship is not for long to continue.
Friend means one should be ready for anything!
A real friend does everything out of love for another;
That kind of friend is the need of a good friend here.
That friend does all for his friend to come up soon
And there lies real friendship lasting forever anywhere!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Deed Of A Friend.... by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Hunting Of Dark Angel, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Cracks, petra pen
- FAITH, GREED & INTEGRITY, Tom Zart
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Security Is A Pain, John deVries
- Simply Spoken Melting Crystals, Heather Burns
- There Was..., Aparna Chatterjee
- A Dream, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- I work to cure but think about sweet Swe.., Nyota Yasulwe
- Music, Ruth Manning-Sanders