Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
A Definition Of Trust
Trust is instant immediate.
Trust happens all at once.
Or trust does not happen?
Trust is not time relative.
Trust does not grow with time.
Trust is instant connection?
Trust is instant knowing.
Trust is a click perception.
Or awkward impossibility?
Can never click connect.
Can never trust reconcile?
Even friendship may be impossible.
True trust patterns in true friendship.
True trust is an elixir of possibilities.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Definition Of Trust by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo