A Dip Within A Smile
I like a dip within your smile
a smile on your face always beautify you
like a flower, kissing each ray of sun
saying all bye to passing wind.
Thy effulgence shines like full moon
when my pondering soul asks me
to search for a starless night;
your smile is enough to enlighten my soul.
A full moon is quite enough
to dispel all obscurity of my life
instead of millions of stars
failure to make a moonlit night.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dip Within A Smile by ramesh rai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney