A Dog Is Good
A deep ravine has beaten the love of a dog,
Chasms are fathomed by his imagination,
Lots of wood have blamed him with outbursts,
And the rubber of caves is deeming an outburst.
Mountains do tumble, and upend all because of his thinking;
I rather agree with the chill, and panting is easy,
Just far too easy, like a favourite living and wit.
Barking has outspread the anger,
As anger is intellectual for all the existence.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dog Is Good by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Magdalene, Chromium Blues
- White Butterfly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Victim, Teedy Dawn
- House, mouse!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Sudibyo, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Sound Advice, Edward Kofi Louis
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho
- The Fountain Of Youth, Jim Yerman
- 'Golden-Boy', Edward Kofi Louis
- After The Rain, Ronald Chapman