Once in the dream of a night, I stood
Alone in the middle of road.
Surrounded with dense forest.
Miles ahead, miles behind, I could not find the light.
In the darkest night, I felt the spirits of soul..
Flawed me to magical world
A diamond stones, a golden birds,
A smiling stars hanging on the trees,
A sound of spring, a rotating ring,
A peace of mind I could find, when slept in my dream
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A DREAM by Priyanka Kaw )
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez