Under the curtains of your brow;
where millions of dreams grow.
I wonder if some are of mine too?
Where love in some and ecstasy endow?
Maybe some might give me droll;
when in dream I take you for stroll.
Some might drape tears in eyes;
in some in your embrace i might crawl.
In some your beauty I might exalt;
in some i love you forever and never to halt.
And when season of bliss passes away;
i kiss your tears that taste like salt.
In that meadows of never ending dreams;
do you search for me and my name do you scream?
Maybe some day, these dreams might come true;
when reality will appear like some dream
If you do, what do you see?
rainbows blooming and sun shining with glee?
in the world under the curtains of your brow
where millions of dreams grow! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dream by Dave Tanwar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Men, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Quiet White, Susan Lacovara
- A Synthetic Poet in the Webs., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Lemons, Maylee Bossy
- Rhino, Jonathan Walker
- The devil Is For Real, Phyllis Strong
- Creative Souls, Anthony Daniels
- Awaken My Heart, Anthony Daniels
- Joyful Heart, Anthony Daniels
- Leprosy, Margaret Moran
- One & Only Kinda Love, Anthony Daniels