Ramesh T A
A DREAM OF ROMANTIC LOVE!
Romantic love inspires potential interest to live in the world;
Enjoyment of love churns out joy and pleasure in long life
And the dream of romantic love never ceases desire to demise
Despite the burden to work hard to stabilise life in the world!
Spell of romance makes one forget the sense of anything -
Sense of taste, sight, smell, hearing and touch common for all!
Nothing is known happening around except the object of love
And even day and night are forgotten during such pursuits deep!
All seem surmountable as in the adventures of Don Quixote;
What a dream world of romantic love romance immerses in!
Summer or Winter, or Autumn or Spring everything is one
To the eyes, mind and spirit when the heart is full of love ever!
A dream of romantic love makes everything easy as in paradise
Or in heaven where only enjoyment of variety is thought forever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A DREAM OF ROMANTIC LOVE! by Ramesh T A )
- How wonder, gajanan mishra
- Fortunate enough, hasmukh amathalal
- To Bob Whelan on Discussing Pablo Neruda, Bill Grace
- Intense drive, hasmukh amathalal
- My totality, gajanan mishra
- The Other Side Of The Story, mary douglas
- Journey end, hasmukh amathalal
- Phantasies Only Relief, Numbing (me), Lonely Voyager
- Offer with promises, hasmukh amathalal
- Morning Triku XXV, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)