Maria Barbara Korynt
a dream on the run
here is many door. and you always
hit into my most. often when there is no me.
you are stopping. and you are entering.
in order after oneself to leave something.
thank you very much.
only this many I can say
I am still on the run, for ages
I am calling spirits of the past
they recognised you as soon
as you crossed the threshold
the observer spread cards
and one discovered
there was your face
there with the false smile
woman in the green loose coat she tore all buttons
away saying - I count on you
under her arm, too firmly she clenched your head,
whom in a minute,
you put on the neck, of the one, of name reciting
to the memory of cities,
bringing up her left and to the right
you only mistook rising tides and drain holes for
the deluge - asilly think.
we are after all on the bend.
what's this? and 'rope of sand'
it is only an illusion
Maria Barbara Korynt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a dream on the run by Maria Barbara Korynt )
- Haiku ' Marsh', miken newman
- Halloween Wind, Rhonda Baker
- My Mam Jackie., David Boyce
- For every sun thus there Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
- Warmth in the Winter, Joshua Chuhran
- I REMEMBER, Nazreen Nazarudeen
- Story of Man, Joshua Chuhran
- Daily admission, gajanan mishra
- The Idealist., RAJ VIKRAM
- waste your time reading this, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)