Ramesh T A
A FATE OF FRIENDSHIP FORUM!
A few intellectual individuals formed a friendship forum;
Its intention was to follow a plan for intellectual development.
If the plan was not feasible it had to be disbanded instantly;
If it worked out well the intellectuals would have a friendship!
Criticising and reforming the society while developing themselves
They planned to do something others had not attempted before!
Without disbanding and without intellectual development it went
For sometime and dwindled to a vague forum of no interest!
What kind of a friendship forum is this one all might wonder?
First of all gathering them and starting analysis itself did not click;
A sort of romantic type of development led them to close it soon
Without informing anything to the really interested intellectuals!
Fate of this friendship forum is a model for many forums’ failure
Everyone should know before venturing into such foolishness!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A FATE OF FRIENDSHIP FORUM! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- There Is Nothing As Indian English Poetr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- No to Suicide, Wellington Marshall
- Kitty, Ronald Chapman
- Kindness, Ronald Chapman
- Bloodlust, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Persians at Salamis, Stephen Brian Brady
- My Daughter, My Daughter, I Know It They.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On A Kiss, Sambanath Denis
- Mechanical Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life on the edge, Stephen Brian Brady