I feel the sky as if I were there,
I look up to the heavens above and quite simply stare!
Not knowing what I look at,
Or where I look,
For the beauty of the heavenly sky,
My heart it took!
The angels of heaven sing all in joy,
Singing songs of happiness to this little boy,
That knows not of hate or of pain,
That knows only of love; in his heart does reign,
For way past death,
He has met,
A beautiful life ahead,
A life of peace foreverness and joys as said!
What more can he want of such ecstasy! ! ,
What more does he want from the graces of eternity! !
Such a feeling I get!
A splendid one!
Such that, it keeps me going forward,
Always on the run!
Run not of fear,
Not from fear,
But! Running towards the forth coming year!
Year of joy and all is well,
Hard works done, in fruits we dwell,
So all I say,
Is nothing but! silence of my word,
Such a beautiful feeling!
Have I felt and of it I have heard! !
Savio Vogt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Feeling! by Savio Vogt )
- Creative Animals, vaibhav bhardwaj
- That Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Oziyon Le Dawn living in the sun, Oziyon LeDawn
- Mind Over Matter, Patrick van der Loos
- you're my hard liquor, but soft, Mandolyn ...
- Tears of Heart, Rohit Sapra
- The Value Has To Be, Rohit Sapra
- My Heart Aches So Much, Rohit Sapra
- Feather (haiku), hap rochelle
- i'm a french braid you unravel, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)