I feel the sky as if I were there,
I look up to the heavens above and quite simply stare!
Not knowing what I look at,
Or where I look,
For the beauty of the heavenly sky,
My heart it took!
The angels of heaven sing all in joy,
Singing songs of happiness to this little boy,
That knows not of hate or of pain,
That knows only of love; in his heart does reign,
For way past death,
He has met,
A beautiful life ahead,
A life of peace foreverness and joys as said!
What more can he want of such ecstasy! ! ,
What more does he want from the graces of eternity! !
Such a feeling I get!
A splendid one!
Such that, it keeps me going forward,
Always on the run!
Run not of fear,
Not from fear,
But! Running towards the forth coming year!
Year of joy and all is well,
Hard works done, in fruits we dwell,
So all I say,
Is nothing but! silence of my word,
Such a beautiful feeling!
Have I felt and of it I have heard! !
Savio Vogt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Feeling! by Savio Vogt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock