A Floating Cloud
I am like a floating cloud in this
Vast open seemingly baron sky
Hidden in my bosom millions of tiny vapors
Formless, colorless, faceless
Waiting for a chance to get a face, a color, or a form
In their expression I find a bit of my identity.
But very often I float around
Carrying that mysterious world with in
That veiled mysterious world
So near yet so unknown
Every now and than a flash of light escapes from it
Like a meteor bursting on night sky
It touches me, inspires me
Illuminates my whole being for a moment
And then every thing becomes quiet again
Like nothing has happened
Mystics call it the world of silence
There all is tranquil, all is calm
This infinite space within
The substratum of life
It holds me, cuddles me, guides me through
Always pulling me with some magical energy
Yet always beyond my reach.
Savita Tyagi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Floating Cloud by Savita Tyagi )
Did you read them?
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown